I am a homebody. I am of the firm belief that a home should be your port in the storm. There are days that I have an overwheling need to be around the house. It is my safe haven. Being home centers me in a way that nothing else can. Well David can, but he is my home no matter where we are.
I like to travel and visit new places and meet new people, but on the last day of every trip you will find that I am the first one packed and ready to leave. That is because the siren’s song of home is calling me back to where I’m supposed to be.
As with other topics that are important to me, I write about “around the house” type things. In this section you can expect to find recipes, crafts, reviews, holiday posts, and other things that relate to the home.
- Greek Tortellini Soup with Chicken and Spinach
- How to DIY a Hanging Counter Top
- Use Your Wii U to Stream Netflix
- Ever After High Party on a Budget
- Christmas Movies to Stream on Netflix
- Smells like Christmas
- This Sunday is Brought to You by…
- Easy Dinner Ideas with Wolf Brand Chili
- 31 Days of Pie – Blackberry Custard Pie
- 31 Days of Pie – Apple Tart with Gluten Free Pie Crust
- 31 Days of Pie – Rum Pumpkin Pie
- 31 Days of Pie – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tart
- 31 Days of Pie – Cinnamon Buttermilk Pie Recipe
- 31 Days of Pie – Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 31 Days of Pie – Double Crust Apple Pie Recipe
- 31 Days of Pie – Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe
- 31 Days of Pie – Toffee Pie Recipe
- 31 Days of Pie – Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 31 Days of Pie – Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
- 31 Days of Pie – Easy Meringue Tips