I get giddy every year at this time. Why? Because of Fall TV premieres silly. I’ve loved TV ever since I was a little girl, and when the new series start, I can’t wait to dig in to my favorites. Here’s a list of some of the shows I’m most looking forward to that you can catch up with Netflix before they premiere. But only if you hurry with some of them.
1. Supernatural – Dean and Sam… sigh. I love the boys and can’t wait to see what evil they will be defeating this year. Premieres Wednesday, 10/7 on CW.
2. The Walking Dead – I started watching this on Netflix during last year’s season. I didn’t think I would like it, but I do. I love the character development and watching what happens to society as it disintegrates around them. Premieres Sunday, 10/11 on AMC.
3. American Horror Story – I’m sad to say that I missed season four, and it is not yet up on Netflix. BUT the good news is that the seasons do not build on one another so I can start with Hotel when it premieres on FX on Wednesday, 10/7. The storytelling in this show is amazing.
4. Once Upon a Time – I’m not the only one in my house looking forward to this show. Cady LOVES it and watched all of the episodes on Netflix at least twice over the summer. I can’t wait to tell her it premieres on Sunday, 9/27 (on ABC).
5. Heroes Reborn – I LOVED Heroes when it was previously on the air and was so disappointed when it was cancelled. It was one of my favorite shows. I’m so excited that they have decided to release a new storyline for this program. Premieres Thursday, 9/24 on NBC.
6. The Blacklist – Hands down one of the best shows on television. James Spader is fantastic as the criminal mastermind Red. I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us this season. Premieres Thursday, 10/1 on NBC.
What show are you most looking forward to with fall premieres?