I love cookies. Like, I really, REALLY love cookies. If I had to live with only one dessert for the rest of my life, it would be cookies. Looking back over my blog I realize that my love for cookies may not have been clear before now because in the five years of writing this blog I have shared only ONE cookie recipe. It was a good recipe, but still. I like cookies WAY more than that.
In order to redeem my cookie loving self, I’m committing to sharing 31 cookie recipes in October. I was inspired to do this by the Nester who is hosting 31 Days in 2013. Want to blog more? Have something you would like to share? Join up with her.
1. Monster Cookies with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and oatmeal.
2. Pumpkin spice Bars
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies with Vanilla Pudding (I promise these are so, SO good.)
4. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Pecans
5. Drop Sugar Cookies
6. Peanut Butter Cookies
7. Tea Cakes
8. Peanut Butter Rolo Cookies
9. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
10. Pecan Cookies with Brown Sugar Glaze
11. Domino Cookies
12. Frosted Lemon Cookies
13. Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
14. S’Mores Cookies
15. Caramel Apple Bars
16. Skillet Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie
18. Santa Cookies
20. White Chocolate Cherry Cookies
21. Date Cookies
22. Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
23. Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies
24. Pecan Pie Cookies
25. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies with Caramel Drizzle
26. Peanut Butter Apple Cookies
27. Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies
28. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
29. Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Cookies
30. Seventh Heaven Bars
31. Potato Chip Cookies
I hope you enjoy the 31 days of cookies!