Five Things I Have a Passion For:
1. My children’s future
3. Women’s Rights
4. Teaching kids to be themselves and loving them for who they are
5. Equal rights for everyone regardless of ability, size, race, gender, age, or sexual orientation (or anything else I forgot to list)
Sometimes it is exhausting to live inside my head.
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
1. Pay off my credit cards.
2. Rock my grandchildren.
3. See my kids embark on a career they love.
4. Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary (or more).
5. Lose weight and keep it off.
Five Things I Say A Lot:
2. Where are your shoes?
3. GO TO BED!!!!
4. I love you.
5. Good morning, which is odd because I hate mornings.
In no particular order of course.
Five Favorite Movies (maybe you’ve seen them five times?):
1. Dream Girls
2. Forrest Gump
3. Finding Nemo
4. Harry Potter Series
5. Die Hard (yippie-ki-ay)
Honestly? I’m not good at remembering movies I’ve watched. These are ones that I’ll watch over and over.
Five Places I Would Love to Travel to:
1. Disney World (I’ve been, but I want to go again.)
4. The UK
I hope you join in the old school blogging fun. I would love to learn more about you.