We’ve been asked to answer these questions so the Trifecta community may get to know us better. Those of you that have been around can feel free to ignore. Or not.
1. What is your name (real or otherwise)?
Jennifer. So original.
2. Describe your writing style in three words.
Learning and growing…? Is that an answer.
3. How long have you been writing online?
I’ve had this blog since 2008.
4. Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in?
Write on Edge
5. Describe one way in which you could improve your writing.
6. What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given?
Write. Write again. Write some more. Write even more than that.
7. Who is your favorite author?
That’s too hard of a question. I’ll go with Elizabeth George.
8. How do you make time to write?
I just do it.
9. Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition.
10. Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading.
This is probably not the best written piece, but it is the most important, to me anyway, The Moth.