There’s a party going on right here

A celebration to last throughout the years…

Today I’m celebrating. Check out the video to find out why.

View video here

Sorry for the length. It is a little longer than I like to normally posy, but then it is for a special occassion.

Comments

1. says

1000 posts!!!! That is pretty awesome! I would totally go with the mud room idea. Mostly because I would LOVE a mud room. Where do you all put all your shoes? In my house that is a huge problem. I also need a mud room for all the hat, gloves, and scarves in the winter and all the sunblock and bug spray in the summer!
    Congratulations on your milestone!!!
    Making It Work Mom recently posted…Nationals WeekMy Profile

• says

I have a bakers rack right inside the kitchen door (where I was first standing) where we put all of our shoes. So mostly they are all over the floor in that corner of the kitchen. Another reason I want the cubbies.

2. Jessica says

YAHOO!!!! Congratulations!!! That’s so awesome!!! Look forward to reading more of your posts…new follower via the Mama Kat Vlogging workshop!!

3. says

Congrats!

Our laundry room is smack dab in the middle of our main floor, with doors to the garage, kitchen, front of the house, and basement all in it. It’s literally a box with doors. Adding insult to injury, there isn’t much space, so not only does it get disorganized/messy, but everyone sees it when they come into our house.

Our plan is, when we have money to buy a new washer and dryer, to move them downstairs to the basement and to make that area a mudroom with cubbies and the like.
    Kmama recently posted…A Special DayMy Profile

• says

The room doesn’t have a door either, going into the kitchen, and of course everyone that comes to our house enters through this room… and has to step over all of the laundry. Domestic goddess I am not.

• says

It really does. I’ve tried everything. I think it is because it is a drop point as we come in the house. And it is kind of a weird shape.

4. says

Congrats on the 1000th post! Woo hoo! Keep on truckin’! And oh man, I’m so glad other people have crazy laundry rooms too. Our laundry area is also the entry to our house and a play room. It’s NUTS! I ended up showing just my sock drawer in my vlog prompt vid but I could have shown the laundry area for sure! And yes, it seems like it’s always going.